You are watching: 2005 nissan altima headlight assembly replacement
Classifieds - for SaleClassifieds - wanted To BuyClassifieds - Mechanic WantedClassifieds - Auto Services
Headlamp Assembly replacement ProcedureProject:
1. eliminate the six fascia and grill clips
2. remove the 5 front clips ~ above the engine splash shield
3. eliminate both former wheels.
NOTE: Steps 4 with 8 are portrayed only for the left side of the vehicle. Make sure to do these steps forboth sides (left and right).
4. eliminate the within fender (fender skirt) screws presented in number (2 on every side).
5. eliminate the fender skirt clips shown in figure (4 on each side).
6. pull the fender skirt the end of the way. Hook that behind the brake rotor.
7. look up right into the area behind the bumper. Locate and also remove the bumper fascia bolts presented in number (two on each side).
8. hold the bumper fascia as presented in number 31 and also carefully pull it loose from the corner support clip.
- do this for both the left and also right side corners.
NOTE: The corner support clip is behind the fascia at about the center of the headlamp
9. closely lift turn off the bumper fascia (don't scrape it) and place in the end of the way.
NOTE: If the auto is equipped through fog lamps, disconnect them together you're closely lifting turn off the fascia.
10. replace the damaged headlamp.
- The headlamp is held on with 4 bolts shown in Figure.
- girlfriend will must disconnect 3 harness connectors indigenous the old headlamp and reconnect them to the brand-new headlamp.
11. Reinstall the bumper fascia in turning back order. Make sure the foam support is in place while installation the fascia
See more: How Do I Check The Oil Level On A Yamaha V Star 650 Oil Level On A Yamaha V
check headlamp convey as displayed in Figure
- Make sure all tires are inflated to correct pressure.
- Make certain there is no fill in the car other then the driver (or equivalent weight in the driver"s seat), coolantand engine oil room filled come the exactly level, and the fuel tank is full.
- Place car on a level surface.
- an easy illuminating area for adjustment need to be within the range shown ~ above the aiming chart.
13. If convey is needed, very first loosen the adjusting screw all the means and then do adjustment by tightening the screw.
|Nissan Altima DIY Projects|
|Modifications||Engine & Transmission||Air Bag & human body Exterior/Interior||OEM accessories Installation Guides|
|Electrical & Audio||Heater & wait Condition||Suspension, ABS, Brakes & Tires||Engine regulate System|
|Nissan Altima Bulletins||Nissan Altima Campaigns/Recalls||Nissan Altima recommendation Specifications||Tips & Articles|
|Nissan Altima business Manuals||Nissan Altima Owner"s Manuals||Nissan Altima Navigation mechanism Manuals||Nissan Altima Towing Guides|
|Nissan Altima guarantee Booklets||Nissan Altima Detailing Tips and Articles||Nissan Altima maintenance Schedules||Nissan Altima Forums|
|Nissan OBDII password Chart||Find a Shop||Glossary the Automotive Terms||Fuel usage Estimator|